Asociatia SUPER TINERI (ASIRYS)
Tirgu Frumos, Romania
Super Tineri – ASIRYS Association is a non-profit, non-political youth organization formally established in 2009 in Romania. ASIRYS engages youth in order to develop them into leaders of positive and sustainable change for their communities through non-formal education.
The MISSION of Super Tineri – ASIRYS is to support the progress of communities in all fields. Its priorities are:
* To create opportunities for young people to develop themselves personally, professionally, and socially so they can create positive change in their communities
* To promote the interests of youth on a social, cultural, educational, physical and economic level
* To promote the recognition and acceptance of diversity as a means to create equal opportunity for all individuals
* Promote the values of civic responsibility
* Ensure cohesion between economic development and social development in order to ensure long-term prosperity of the community
* Protect the environment, the community and the animals by fostering respect for nature
* Promote a sense of public integrity through discouraging corrupt activities and ensuring transparency and social responsibility in
We organized in our community 10 Youth in Action and Erasmus+ projects about different topics (media, non-formal education, entrepreneurship etc.), involving more than 300 young people, local and international partners. In addition, we attended more than 100 projects as partners, in more than 30 countries. Therefore, this project is an important opportunity for us because our team will have the chance to share their knowledge and local, international experiences in non-formal education context. In the same time, we will have the opportunity to develop the skills of our trainers and youth workers.