“TOTAL Basic” will be the first activity of the project, designed for participants willing to gain and develop basic training competences and start working as youth trainers. Participants will learn training methods, tools, available resources, and gain skills necessary in their work. Participants of TOTAL Basic will have to implement local follow up activities together with their organisations and send reports within 30 days after they are completed.
On TOTAL basic participants will understand philosophy and principles of non-formal education, learn how to identify and use training tools, how to conduct self-assessment, evaluate learning process, learn about range of human rights, entrepreneurship and active participation as topics on which they will develop and provide trainings during the practical part of the activity.
Objectives of TOTAL basic are:
- To educate 30 new trainers about learning process, non-formal education methodology, Youthpass and recognition of non-formal education, group dynamics, training tools, resource materials and preparation of trainers agenda;
- To prepare participants for individual work as junior trainers and together with other trainers within their organisation, and prepare follow up activities implemented after the mobility activity;
- To simulate training realities and prepare trainers for implementation of local activities related to active participation, human rights and intercultural dialogue;
- To create new generation of European trainers and contribute to establishing of TOTAL poll of trainers;
- To create project ideas among partner organisations which will be developed and
implemented locally and internationally.